With the increased development of dematerialised exchanges, organisations are faced with the need to verify electronically signed documents and ensure their probative value. This is necessary so that documents are:
- handled properly in business applications (order contracts, invoices, statements, records, responses to tenders, orders, regulations, etc.), and
- safely archived for the duration of their conservation.
Lex Persona tools allow a complete audit report in the form of a token in XML, signed and stamped or as a self-supporting ZIP archive containing the document and token verification.
This report must include verification information on the:
- integrity of the signed content
- authenticity and validity of each signature on the document
- validity and revocation status of each certificate request OCSP or CRL download