- Documents are signed electronically and online, with the same legal effect as a paper document
- Sunnystamp retains the traceability of exchanges (signature, co-signing, counter-signature, stamp etc.) and stores the evidence for 10 years
- Sunnystamp works SaaS mode with per-transaction invoicing, and without the need for investment
- Sunnystamp allows users to electronically sign with a secure digital identity, whether signing on a cryptographic device or “on the fly”
- Sunnystamp offers many possibilities for customisation and integration with business applications thanks to its modular, open architecture
Trust services offered by Sunnystamp
- Issues digital identities on the fly: temporary or permanent certificate validated by Sunnystamp or an affiliated or external certification authority
- Support for certificates issued by trusted third parties on USB or smart card
- Third-party verification of ID information available to reinforce security
- Certifies documents to create tamper-proof electronic originals
- Allows signing and co-signing
- Verification of documents signed with token and self-supporting archive
- Time-stamps signatures to ensure the priority of the signature and the validity of the signer’s certificate
- Issues hard-copy certificates for third parties
The platform supports Sunnystamp PAdES  signature format, corresponding to a PDF signed with an integrated signature.
The PAdES signature format is the Basic version referenced by ETSI  in the document TS 102 778-2 which provides the following benefits:
- Signature is embedded in the PDF. No special validation tool is required (other than Adobe Reader, which is free).
- Signature is time-stamped. This ensures that the priority of the signature against a reference date of trust.
- Freestanding signature incorporates elements relative to the cerificate’s revocation status when time-stamped. This ensures the validity of certificates for future verification.
Other formats available: XAdES  and CAdES 
Three signing scenarios
1. Online signing only, suited to online subscriptions
2. Online and email signing, suited to a process where the subscription is started after the user has given approval, in person or remotely
3. Batch signing, suited to sending documents in batches, eg. renewing a subscription
Sunnystamp’s integrated services
If you’d like to test our API, please contact us !