LP2DDocBox is a web service signature with 2D-Doc verification codes conforming to the anti-fraud standard set by the National Agency for Secure Documents (ANTS). LP2DDocBox is available as a licenced and hosted product.
LP2DDocBox manages the life cycle of 2D-Doc codes, from the creation of the document to its verification by a third party wishing to confirm the authenticity of the critical information contained in the paper document.
LP2DDocBox allows the:
- Creation and 2D-Doc code generation
- Verification by scanning the code
- Verification by scanning the document with code search in the document
- Verification code on smartphone (Android, iOS)
- Fully compatible and compliant with ANTS specifications. Learn more here.
- Flexible web service with multiple input (generation, signature, formatting, extraction, verification) issues
- PKI-compliant RGS 1 * to generate keys and certificates / Possible integration with other 2D-Doc certification authorities
- High availability infrastructure
- Guaranteed by an HSM (Hardware Security Module) Bull brand performance qualified by ANSSI
- XML translator to and from 2D-Doc format for easy integration with business applications (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Ability to digitally sign PDF documents by combining 2D-Doc PAdES: signing for a totally secure, paperless circuit hybrid
- Ability to timestamp-check 2D-Doc for added security
- Possibility to link to the original electronic document and check the electronic signature simultaneously
MLP2DDoc is an application for the 2D code-Doc scanner to check and verify the authenticity and accuracy of a printed document.
MLP2DDoc on Android
MLP2DDoc on iOS
- Attributes probative value to the hard copy of an electronic document
- Generates secure, legally sound electronic documents
- Increases safety procedures relying on paper documents
- Protects against forgery